News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Has anyone else ever blown a bubble with an Arby's roast beef sandwich?

Started by bandit957, August 25, 2016, 11:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

I did once when I was maybe 26 or 27. I was in a motel room munching on an Arby's sandwich, when I realized it was so chewy I could probably blow a bubble with it. I don't think it was the meat that was so chewy. It was the bun. Just like it was gum or something.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

jakeroot

Quote from: bandit957 on August 25, 2016, 11:56:01 PM
I was in a motel room munching on an Arby's sandwich, when I realized it was so chewy I could probably blow a bubble with it.

Out of curiosity, what suddenly made you remember this?

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: jakeroot on August 26, 2016, 12:08:32 AM
Quote from: bandit957 on August 25, 2016, 11:56:01 PM
I was in a motel room munching on an Arby's sandwich, when I realized it was so chewy I could probably blow a bubble with it.

As opposed to opening doors with your teeth?

bandit957

Quote from: jakeroot on August 26, 2016, 12:08:32 AM

Because earlier a person mentioned blowing a bubble with laxative gum.

sparker

To quote Monty Python:

"What a stupid concept!"

bandit957

Quote from: sparker on August 26, 2016, 01:15:28 AM
To quote Monty Python:

"What a stupid concept!"

'Stupid' is often a synonym for 'hilarious'.

Brandon

"Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.