News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Anti-You know who

Started by Hurricane Rex, January 19, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurricane Rex

I don't mean to sound offemsive or mean or any or any other similar emotion but I feel like this last 2 week's more than the first month I was here but a specific user that only posts in fictional highways has been making a lot of threads into a discussion of said user's own plans, at least that's how I'm infering it and at least one other member.

Quote from: kkt on January 19, 2018, 07:36:34 PM
Every thread in Fictional Highways turns into a discussion of (said member's) plan.  He wants to post about his plan, fine, what's the matter with his own thread?

I ended up posting this in my thread to try to be anti that while keeping it open for suggestions and ideas without getting off topic by said member. Is this too harsh? If it is what should I change?

Edit 1: Although I welcome other suggestions, please keep it to topic. In other words, please don't go insane on "my interstate x plan is..." without a suggestion.

Note 1: Tier 1 of the transportation package is designed to be logical and lower cost (except I-605) so I'd appreciate when it's released in about a month to refrain from that stuff in edit 1.
ODOT, raise the speed limit and fix our traffic problems.

Road and weather geek for life.

Running till I die.

webny99

After browsing Fictional Highways for a bit, I hear you. I'm going to go with PM a moderator. Might be the best option at this point.

As has been noted elsewhere, this user will not make a post in this board  :-D So, I foresee a fairly one-sided discussion...

Alps

Yes, please message one or more mods/admins instead of creating a thread like this.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.