News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Roads you would NOT want on your commute

Started by webny99, February 15, 2023, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

I-4 in and around Champions Gate, Florida. Bottlenecks during most of the late PM and evenings as well as the AM drive due to the bedroom communities in the area as well as Polk County residents working in Orlando.  There are no alternates thanks to development on those once viable alternatives as they are just as overcrowded as the interstate now.

It's a drive I hardly recommend.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Scott5114

Quote from: Rothman on February 17, 2023, 06:57:01 AM
Being afraid of one-way streets is interesting.  When I lived in San Francisco, I was impressed by how the grid was set up, especially with careful thought for intersections with no left turns, sending traffic around right turn blocks.

I'm not afraid of them, but they are pretty annoying if you're not familiar with the area, and/or if you are trying to get to a particular "you can't get there from there" type of spot.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.