News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

License plates for sale/trade

Started by Alps, November 25, 2013, 10:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

I've finally gotten my new plates up on the wall, and I see I have duplicates of old blue-on-orange NY and 1983 green-on-white Ohio. They're available for trade. Post your available plates or claim those already posted!

hbelkins

You need anything from Kentucky? I'd be glad to contribute to your collection. I have several off my old vehicles and also some of my dad's cars.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

agentsteel53

looking for red plates with white text... old or new, common or rare
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Alex

Quote from: agentsteel53 on November 26, 2013, 01:55:08 PM
looking for red plates with white text... old or new, common or rare

See if Andy still has this plate:

Alps

Quote from: hbelkins on November 26, 2013, 01:43:39 PM
You need anything from Kentucky? I'd be glad to contribute to your collection. I have several off my old vehicles and also some of my dad's cars.
Sounds great! I'll bring my spares next time we meet. Nashville?

hbelkins

No need to bring any for me. I don't collect them. But I'd be glad to contribute to your collection.

Nashville will probably be the next opportunity unless something comes up sooner.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

agentsteel53

Quote from: Alex on November 26, 2013, 02:55:50 PM

heh I just picked up an '89 Illinois dealer pair so another Illy would be a low priority. 
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Takumi

Anyone have a Japanese license plate?
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

formulanone

Go to a drifting meet, surely some slammed S13/S14* will lose its bumper.

* 1989-98 Nissan 240SX.

Takumi

I'll probably just get a replica that has BB 6-* for the plate number off ebay. It's really just for photo shoots.

*BB6 = 97-01 Honda Prelude with a 200 HP VTEC engine and 2-wheel steering...or the only version of that body style sold in North America. The - is a placeholder on Japanese license plates that have only three digits.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Johnsongtj

New to this forum.  I'm interested in trading license plates to fill out my state collection.  I have ID, MT, WA to trade.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.