News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Font Question

Started by CtrlAltDel, April 01, 2024, 04:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CtrlAltDel

There's a few people here who are good at fonts, and so, I was wondering if anyone could identify this one:
Interstates clinched: 4, 57, 275 (IN-KY-OH), 465 (IN), 640 (TN), 985
State Interstates clinched: I-26 (TN), I-75 (GA), I-75 (KY), I-75 (TN), I-81 (WV), I-95 (NH)

jlam

There are lots of good font identifiers out on the web, so try one of those out. We aren't good at identifying fonts that aren't Highway Gothic or Clearview.

Not sure what the top one is (the pointy M is throwing me off), but the bottom looks a bit like Pastrami (though there are some discrepancies).

Scott5114

Bergen Sans isn't quite it, but it's fairly close.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Road Hog

Very close to Josefin Sans. In fact that might be it. (The straight descender on the y and the angled e's were a dead giveaway.)

CtrlAltDel

Quote from: Road Hog on April 05, 2024, 04:49:07 AMVery close to Josefin Sans. In fact that might be it. (The straight descender on the y and the angled e's were a dead giveaway.)

I think you are correct. Thanks!

Interstates clinched: 4, 57, 275 (IN-KY-OH), 465 (IN), 640 (TN), 985
State Interstates clinched: I-26 (TN), I-75 (GA), I-75 (KY), I-75 (TN), I-81 (WV), I-95 (NH)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.