News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from New England

Started by MinecraftNinja, February 12, 2021, 11:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinecraftNinja

Hi. Long time lurker/roadgeek/map enthusiast from northeastern USA. I'm 30. I've been to a lot of places. I love looking at skylines and Googlemaps. I would love to travel soon. I hope to contribute to this forum. See you around. :spin:

hotdogPi

Welcome from northeastern Massachusetts! I play Minecraft, too.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

ozarkman417

Greetings from Southwest Missouri! There are several threads on this forum related to Minecraft.

kevinb1994

Greetings from Florida! I have not been to your corner of the country in awhile.

jp the roadgeek

Greetings from a fellow New Englander here.  My car appeared in Google Maps a couple years ago.
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

M3100

Greetings from sunny So Cal.  Last visited New England in Sept 2019, primarily Maine.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.