Meta > Welcome!

Hello everybody!

(1/2) > >>

quantumzirconium:
Hello everybody,
Iím happy to become a part of this forum.
Iíve been interested in cars and roads since I was a child. I had a big car collection in 11 y.o. No dolls ever!!!

Also, I like geography and enjoy traveling.

I was born in Birmingham. However, due to my parents' job, we moved to the US. So, I grew up in Wilmington.

Thank you for a chance to be the part of you!

1:
Welcome from Massachusetts!

--- Quote from: quantumzirconium on November 26, 2022, 08:36:25 AM ---So, I grew up in Wilmington.

--- End quote ---

Which Wilmington? There are several in the US.

quantumzirconium:

--- Quote from: 1 on November 26, 2022, 08:38:19 AM ---Welcome from Massachusetts!

--- Quote from: quantumzirconium on November 26, 2022, 08:36:25 AM ---So, I grew up in Wilmington.

--- End quote ---

Which Wilmington? There are several in the US.

--- End quote ---

From Delaware :)

jeffandnicole:
Not a bad area to grow up in.  Other than the school system sucks in Delaware! :) But depending on when you were in the Wilmington area, there was a lot of impressive growth of their road system during the 90's and 00's.

Welcome!

quantumzirconium:

--- Quote from: jeffandnicole on November 26, 2022, 09:14:31 AM ---Other than the school system sucks in Delaware! :) But depending on when you were in the Wilmington area, there was a lot of impressive growth of their road system during the 90's and 00's.

Welcome!

--- End quote ---

Totally agree with you  :-D

--- Quote from: jeffandnicole on November 26, 2022, 09:14:31 AM ---But depending on when you were in the Wilmington area, there was a lot of impressive growth of their road system during the 90's and 00's.

--- End quote ---

My father loved it. That was good to travel those times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version