News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

The 1-2-3 Road Sign CHALLENGE!!

Started by paulthemapguy, April 12, 2016, 10:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

national highway 1

"Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take." Jeremiah 31:21

TheHighwayMan3561

self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

TravelingBethelite

Not within 10 of my last post  ;-)

"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

formulanone

vdeane

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

paulthemapguy

Loving the pictures, makes me want to get out there and road trip more!  31:

Avatar is the last interesting highway I clinched.
My website! http://www.paulacrossamerica.com Now featuring all of Ohio!
My USA Shield Gallery https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHwJRZk
TM Clinches https://bit.ly/2UwRs4O

National collection status: 361/425. Only 64 route markers remain

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

busman_49

33!
US 33 sign, Main St. Columbus 2013 06 08 by Ryan busman_49, on Flickr

Diggin' the sign you posted kphoger!  It has my name on it (no, my name is NOT exit, JCT, or Marietta :spin:)

Alex

Taken two weeks ago yesterday at the future interchange joining US 34 with US 75 south of Bellevue, Nebraska.

tckma

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

SignGeek101

I'm sensing a lack of Clearview shields and unisigns... I present both.

Trans-Canada 1 Westbound at AB 36
by Sign Geek, on Flickr

dgolub

wolfiefrick

Ian

UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

kphoger

Quote from: wolfiefrick on April 14, 2016, 08:17:51 PM

Thank you. I used to live on Roosevelt Road, so I was hoping 38 would be Illinois.
Male pronouns, please.

national highway 1

"Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take." Jeremiah 31:21

jeffandnicole

tckma

Quote from: kphoger on April 14, 2016, 05:17:41 PM
Quote from: tckma on April 14, 2016, 05:15:03 PM
Does it need to be a shield?

No, but it did need to be 35.

Man, you guys are quick.  I spent 32-34, apparently, taking a picture of this sign and then figuring out how to post it here.

kphoger

Quote from: tckma on April 15, 2016, 09:25:34 AM

Man, you guys are quick.  I spent 32-34, apparently, taking a picture of this sign and then figuring out how to post it here.

Whoa, you actually left to go take a picture... just to post it on this funny little forum thread?  You, sir, are one dedicated roadgeek, and you deserve extra credit.  A round of applause, gentlemen!
Male pronouns, please.

tckma

Quote from: kphoger on April 15, 2016, 09:28:55 AM
Quote from: tckma on April 15, 2016, 09:25:34 AM

Whoa, you actually left to go take a picture... just to post it on this funny little forum thread?  You, sir, are one dedicated roadgeek, and you deserve extra credit.  A round of applause, gentlemen!

Well, it helps that my office is only a few blocks from that sign.  At first I thought I'd get a picture of the MD-32 shield on the way home, then I remembered that one was closer to my office and had no shield, just "RT. 32."

vdeane

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.