News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Greetings from D.C.

Started by yankee.peddler, July 05, 2014, 08:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankee.peddler

Hello, everyone!  I'm a long-time transportation enthusiast with roots in New England and families on both coasts.  I'm looking forward to interesting discussions and exchanges on a variety of topics.  Thanks to the creators of this forum.
"I'll just stay on 6 all the way to Ely..." J. Kerouac

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Zeffy

Hmm, we just had someone from the DC area join a few days ago.

Well anyways, welcome!  :sombrero:
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

hotdogPi

Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

froggie

DC proper or just in the vicinity?

(former Huntington resident/Suitland commuter)

yankee.peddler

Quote from: froggie on July 05, 2014, 05:04:53 PM
DC proper or just in the vicinity?

(former Huntington resident/Suitland commuter)

DC proper now, and a long-time former resident of Alexandria City, which as you probably know, keeps packing new folks in along the already overtaxed US 1 corridor.  :-)
"I'll just stay on 6 all the way to Ely..." J. Kerouac

Zeffy

Oh, I'm jealous. One of my top 5 places to live in the USA is in Washington, DC.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

mrsman

Welcome from a current resident of Silver Spring.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.