News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

17 disappointing new Cincinnati photos

Started by bandit73, September 29, 2011, 10:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I have 17 Cincinnati area road photos and videos from August and September that I've posted. These are from Covington, Ludlow, Gray Road, and poo of that sort...

http://www.angelfire.com/yt2/lastword/roadpics/covludcin11.html

Disappointing, right?
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Alps

Disappointing that there aren't MORE PHOTOS! from Tim.

Truvelo

Sorry for taking over this thread but I was in Cincinnati last week and took several picture whilst passing through.

It was only after I returned home that I found the best view is this. If I get the chance to return there is a sidewalk on the other side of the road so I guess it would be ok as a pedestrian to cross the road to take such a picture.

Anyway, here's my pictures.

This is looking from the Covington side of the river with the Roebling Bridge on the right.

I-71/I-75 looking north with the Paul Brown Stadium towards the left.

Approaching the Brent Spence Bridge. There are plans to replace this structure in the near future with a new bridge alongside. I believe the existing bridge will be rehabilitated and provide access for local traffic.

The northern end of the Brent Spence Bridge with the southbound lanes overhead. This interchange serving I-71/I-75/US-50 with its tangle of ramps will be replaced with something equally as complicated as part of the bridge works.

US-50 approaching I-71/I-75. Expect this view to change as well when the bridge works are underway
Speed limits limit life

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.