News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Are there any Court Ct. out there?

Started by Avalanchez71, August 23, 2013, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpzilliacus

Quote from: Steve on August 24, 2013, 01:08:36 AM
NJ has a couple of Boulevards. Just Boulevard.

Richmond, Virginia has a North Boulevard and a South Boulevard (same street) all marked as Va. 161.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Scott5114

What about Saint Street or Doctor Drive? (St. St. or Dr. Dr.)
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

DSS5

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 03, 2013, 05:01:24 AM

Boone, NC has a Doctors Drive located near the hospital, which would be Drs. Dr.

deathtopumpkins

Quote from: kphoger on September 02, 2013, 11:05:02 PM
Quote from: Duke87 on August 23, 2013, 10:32:32 PM
Pennsylvania has a couple of Street Roads

Seeinashow nobody has actually come up with a "winner", I say the consolation prize goes to this one.  "Street Road" is nearly as retarded as "Court Court".  "Road Street" would, IMO, tie for the prize.

US 158, Elizabeth City, NC: Road Street.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Road Hog

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 03, 2013, 05:01:24 AM

Chicago has State Street.

The Great Zo

Quote from: cpzilliacus on September 02, 2013, 11:47:06 PM
Quote from: Steve on August 24, 2013, 01:08:36 AM
NJ has a couple of Boulevards. Just Boulevard.

Richmond, Virginia has a North Boulevard and a South Boulevard (same street) all marked as Va. 161.

Wilmington, Ohio has North South Street and South South Street (same road, US-68).

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.