News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Schenectady/Amsterdam Roadmeet - August 6, 2022

Started by vdeane, May 01, 2022, 04:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdeane

We had a successful meet today, despite the (very) muggy weather and dodging storms, most of which hit during the driving portions, although we did cut short the stop along NY 5 in Amsterdam due to one (we drove through it on the way to the stop, so we didn't miss much).  I plan to post the meet report to my site tomorrow; in the mean time, the meet photos are below.

Left to right: David James Corcoran, Adam Moss, Matt K., David Golub, Valerie Deane, David Roth, Miranda Roth, Adam Forehlig, Mark David Moore, Mark Sinsabaugh

Left to right, back row: Valerie Deane, David James Corcoran, David Golub, Miranda Roth, David Roth, Matt K., Mark David Moore
Left to right, front row: Adam Moss, Dough Kerr, Mark Sinsabaugh
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

74/171FAN

Thanks vdeane for everything.  While looping around to clinch I-890 after the meet, I saw a rainbow looking towards the east so the rain at least gave us that.  I also saw another one in the Cohoes/Watervilet area along NY 32.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.