Surprising Wikipedia articles that don’t exist

Started by Max Rockatansky, February 05, 2023, 07:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott5114

I don't know if I am correct, but the impression that I got from the reading I've done on Ms. Chandler is that it is a case of a mentally ill person (who isn't the most pleasant person herself) becoming the target of a bunch of internet bullies because she is too easily trolled. Pretty much nobody involved in it on either side is anyone I'd want anything to do with.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

kkt

texaskdog

hbelkins

Quote from: kkt on February 08, 2023, 08:10:26 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on February 07, 2023, 06:44:08 PM
Quote from: Henry on February 07, 2023, 06:41:01 PM
Quote from: SectorZ on February 07, 2023, 06:01:59 PM
Quote from: 1 on February 07, 2023, 05:32:49 PM
Quote from: SectorZ on February 07, 2023, 05:29:32 PM
Christine Weston Chandler

I believe that page has been deleted several times and is protected from recreation.

That indeed is the case.

And neither of us should be proud we know this.
Who the hell is that?

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/sonichu-creator-has-been-arrested-for-allegedly-engaging-in-incest-with-elderly-cognitively-disabled-mother/

Please pass the mind bleach.

Not that I would want to defend this person or the acts that are alleged, but I hope the arresting authority had more evidence to go on other than some audio recording. Given Chandler's propensity for saying crazy crap (such as claims of dimensional portals, etc., which I learned about when I had to Google to find out who this is/was) I wouldn't take anything at face value unless it could be verified.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

SectorZ

bandit957

Might as well face it, pooing is cool

hbelkins

I searched a now-deceased friend and former co-worker to see if he had an entry. I was surprised to find that yes, indeed, he does.

Malcolm "Mac" Kilduff.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.