National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2021 West Irondequoit Road Meet - September 25, 2021

(1/11) > >>

cl94:
I'd like to take advantage of this important day to announce the 2021 West Irondequoit Road Meet, which will take place in beautiful West Irondequoit, NY on September 25 of this year.

The official meet location will be the McDonald's at 657 East Ridge Road (corner of Hudson Avenue). Depending on crowd size, we may get takeout and move to the Walmart parking lot across the street. If that is the case, you're welcome to get food from any of the wonderful local restaurants, including Burger King, Popeyes, Wendy's, and Sonic.

The stops on this meet will include the best of what beautiful Irondequoit has to offer, including...
- The Veterans Memorial Bridge and Irondequoit Bay Bridge along NY 104
- The Irondequoit Bay Swing Bridge and lighthouse
- The Colonel Patrick O'Rorke Memorial Bridge. Maybe, just maybe, we can get them to open it for us!
- Every ramp of the NY 104 / NY 590 interchange!
- If people want, maybe we can have a stop at the Seneca Park Zoo

We'll have a lot of fun activities packed into the day, so it might run a bit long. But I think that'll be okay with everyone, as West Irondequoit is a meet destination to end all meet destinations!

formulanone:
Tempting, since I'll be in nearby Orleans County that month, and will surely have no reason to leave.

dgolub:
Interested.  Presumably, I'll be vaccinated by then and able to travel.

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: cl94 on April 01, 2021, 10:21:48 AM ---I'd like to take advantage of this important day to announce the 2021 West Irondequoit Road Meet, which will take place in beautiful West Irondequoit, NY on September 25 of this year.

--- End quote ---

:-D

froggie:

--- Quote from: cl94 on April 01, 2021, 10:21:48 AM ---I'd like to take advantage of this important day to announce the 2021 West Irondequoit Road Meet, which will take place in beautiful West Irondequoit, NY on September 25 of this year.

--- End quote ---

You jest, and you were probably too young for this, but we had a Rochester road meet in the mid-2000s that actually had half of what you list on the meet.  There's an oddball photo floating somewhere of CJ (Chris Jordan) and I acting as bouncers behind a fence from that meet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version