National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2021 Ohio Roadmeet - Cleveland (AUGUST 28TH)

<< < (2/13) > >>

Hot Rod Hootenanny:
July 3 & 10 have early evening Indians home games (6 PM start times)

A.J. Bertin:

--- Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on May 08, 2021, 02:00:33 AM ---July 3 & 10 have early evening Indians home games (6 PM start times)

--- End quote ---

Does that make you more, or less, likely to host the meet on one of those dates?

Hot Rod Hootenanny:

--- Quote from: A.J. Bertin on May 08, 2021, 07:44:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on May 08, 2021, 02:00:33 AM ---July 3 & 10 have early evening Indians home games (6 PM start times)

--- End quote ---

Does that make you more, or less, likely to host the meet on one of those dates?

--- End quote ---
Depends on where I can hold lunch at. If I go with Edgewater Park/Whiskey Island (near downtown), I'll be very cognizant for parking for everyone. I think I found a site out east, at Euclid Beach, that would cancel any concerns I have about co-existing with downtown baseball traffic.

Roadgeek Adam:
Given I hosted the last Cleveland meet 8 years ago, I am not opposed to driving down. We'll see.

Laura:
Dan Murphy just announced his Wilmington, DE meet for July 17th, and the Extra Miler Club's annual meeting in Covington, KY (Cincinnati Metro) is August 7th, so if you could ideally pick another day that would be great. That said, given the choice between Cleveland and Cincy I will choose Cleveland due to distance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version