National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2021 Ohio Roadmeet - Cleveland (AUGUST 28TH)

<< < (13/13)

Hot Rod Hootenanny:

--- Quote from: baugh17 on August 29, 2021, 12:03:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on August 28, 2021, 10:26:28 PM ---Thank you to all who attended today's meet. We think this meet might have the record for the hottest (temperature) meet.

--- End quote ---

How hot was it today?

--- End quote ---

Adam Moss kept telling me 99 degrees during the tour. But his car thermometer might be off. When I got home, I saw that the official high for Cleveland was 89 for Saturday. So, I'll have to back off that record heat comment. Wilmington, last month, might have been hotter.

Roadgeek Adam:
It was 88-91. Heat index was 95-99.

signalman:

--- Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on August 29, 2021, 12:58:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: baugh17 on August 29, 2021, 12:03:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on August 28, 2021, 10:26:28 PM ---Thank you to all who attended today's meet. We think this meet might have the record for the hottest (temperature) meet.

--- End quote ---

How hot was it today?

--- End quote ---

Adam Moss kept telling me 99 degrees during the tour. But his car thermometer might be off. When I got home, I saw that the official high for Cleveland was 89 for Saturday. So, I'll have to back off that record heat comment. Wilmington, last month, might have been hotter.

--- End quote ---
Wilmington was hotter. Dan's car was reading 100 or 101 most of the afternoon. I checked after the meet and it officially hit 97 in Wilmington on the day of the meet. Heat index was close to 110.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version