User Content > Road Trips

Metro New York in November-December 2021, no matter what

(1/2) > >>

D-Dey65:
I'm now considering a trip to the New York Tri-State Area in either November 2021 or December 2021 or both no matter what goes on or what anyone else thinks of the idea. I mentioned this to one other person, and now I'm announcing it here.

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: D-Dey65 on June 22, 2021, 10:36:29 AM ---I'm now considering a trip to the New York Tri-State Area in either November 2021 or December 2021 or both no matter what goes on or what anyone else thinks of the idea. I mentioned this to one other person, and now I'm announcing it here.

--- End quote ---

Why would anyone else's opinion matter? If you want to go, go.

hobsini2:
Might I recommend 2 places in Lower Manhattan to eat at?
Joe's Shanghai in Chinatown for Dim Sum. Cheap and really good.
La Bella Ferrara in Little Italy for Deserts. Best Tiramisu and Cheesecake I ever had.

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: D-Dey65 on June 22, 2021, 10:36:29 AM ---I'm now considering a trip to the New York Tri-State Area in either November 2021 or December 2021 or both no matter what goes on or what anyone else thinks of the idea. I mentioned this to one other person, and now I'm announcing it here.

--- End quote ---

Okay. Do you need any help with it, or did you just post this because you're excited about it?

D-Dey65:
More like I just want to give everyone else a heads up that I'm doing it, so expect more road pics (and others) from my trip. If anyone I know is worried, perhaps I'll invest in a bulletproof vest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version