National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

April 2022 Central Pennsylvania Road Meet "In planning\ feedback" stage

<< < (4/4)

jpi:
Hi everyone, now that I am back from my 4800 mile road trip\ county clinching I can now focus more on this, it looks like April 23 is the preferred date, I plan to be back in York county next month between 9/20 and 9/25 so I will be doing some more scouting and may check out the restaurant I am planning to host this at. Thanks everyone for the feed back.

kevinb1994:

--- Quote from: jpi on August 08, 2021, 09:29:21 AM ---Hi everyone, now that I am back from my 4800 mile road trip\ county clinching I can now focus more on this, it looks like April 23 is the preferred date, I plan to be back in York county next month between 4/20 and 4/25 so I will be doing some more scouting and may check out the restaurant I am planning to host this at. Thanks everyone for the feed back.

--- End quote ---
Sweet. Will try to be there.

jpi:
So it looks like April 23 is the day. I plan to get a facebook page set up and invites sent out the end of next month after I do more scouting and maybe have lunch at the possible restaurant where we will meet up at. Thanks again everyone! April 23 it is! :nod:

kevinb1994:

--- Quote from: jpi on August 12, 2021, 10:17:05 AM ---So it looks like April 23 is the day. I plan to get a facebook page set up and invites sent out the end of next month after I do more scouting and maybe have lunch at the possible restaurant where we will meet up at. Thanks again everyone! April 23 it is! :nod:

--- End quote ---
Sweet. Looking forward to seeing the region again.

jpi:
Hi Everyone, the date is still set for Saturday April 23, 2022 I lan on doing more scouting next month since I will be back in central PA for a week and then will be posting a facebook event page. stay tuned for more detail or any other updates in the next 6 weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version