Previous topic - Next topic

jpi

Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

bassoon1986

haha  the first comment on the page:
"My GPS lets me set my settings to avoid toll roads which I will avoid 40 through Arkansas if this happens."

well, good luck doing that

bugo

Quote from: bassoon1986 on March 22, 2012, 06:33:20 PM
haha  the first comment on the page:
"My GPS lets me set my settings to avoid toll roads which I will avoid 40 through Arkansas if this happens."

It's easy: take US 70.  You'll lose about an hour, but you won't have to pay those pesky tolls.

vdeane

Aren't all the slots for tolling interstates taken?
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

US71

Quote from: bugo on March 23, 2012, 11:57:11 AM
Quote from: bassoon1986 on March 22, 2012, 06:33:20 PM
haha  the first comment on the page:

It's easy: take US 70.  You'll lose about an hour, but you won't have to pay those pesky tolls.

I'm sure all the speed traps east of Little Rock would be happy to see you ;)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

cpzilliacus

Quote from: deanej on March 23, 2012, 03:04:10 PM

I believe that they are, at least under current federal law.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

golden eagle

Quote from: cpzilliacus on March 23, 2012, 06:02:22 PM
Quote from: deanej on March 23, 2012, 03:04:10 PM

I believe that they are, at least under current federal law.

My cousin in Forrest City lives just off US 70. Depending on where the tolls are, I could just get on 70. Methinks, though, that the tolls might be between the US 70 split and the Mississippi River.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.