News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

4 towing companies sue judges saying lots are overflowing with abandoned cars be

Started by ZLoth, January 25, 2024, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From WSB Atlanta:

4 towing companies sue judges saying lots are overflowing with abandoned cars because of them
QuoteA lawsuit filed against a group of judges by four wrecker companies alleges their lots are overflowing with abandoned cars because of a court's failure to follow state law.

Robi Hilliard is a manager at Futo's Inc., an Atlanta wrecker company.

Hilliard tells Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Mark Winne that an issue with Fulton County Magistrate Court is threatening to wreck their business if the issue isn't fixed.
FULL ARTICLE HERE
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

Road Hog

formulanone

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.