News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Ready to baltimore!

Started by Sean Lawson, August 26, 2016, 07:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean Lawson

Hi everyone, new guy from L.A possible move to the Monumental City of Baltimore!!

Is good to know you guys!

SignGeek101

Welcome from cooling down Winnipeg!

7/8

Welcome from Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario!

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

andrepoiy

noelbotevera

jbnati27

Welcome from greater Cincinnati!

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

TR69

Welcome from Louisville, on the way from L.A. to Baltimore!

mrsman

Hello from an L.A. native who now lives in Silver Spring near Washington DC.  I go up to Baltimore pretty regularly and parts of the city are pretty nice - and parts are not so nice.  MD is much more livable than CA - it's so pricy in LA.

MD has a nice set of roads and they do a good job with their signs.  I hope you enjoy it here when you get around to moving.

tckma

So did you move here yet? 

I moved to MD in 2009 (from New England) and I still don't feel like I'm a Baltimoron yet.  There are indeed some nice roads here and MD DOES sign their roads more competently than Massachusetts (though that isn't saying much).

I was just in CA on a business trip.  You guys sure like your underground freeway entrances :D, and your weird traffic lights on highway on-ramps.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.