Regional Boards > Mid-South

I -40 Hernando Desoto Bridge at Memphis shutdown

<< < (2/72) > >>

JMoses24:
Reminds me of I-64 at Louisville, which was shut down for months.

US71:

--- Quote from: JMoses24 on May 11, 2021, 06:10:57 PM ---Reminds me of I-64 at Louisville, which was shut down for months.

--- End quote ---

I-40 was closed at Webbers Falls, Oklahoma  in 2002  for 2 months due to an accident

Wayward Memphian:

--- Quote from: US71 on May 11, 2021, 07:48:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: JMoses24 on May 11, 2021, 06:10:57 PM ---Reminds me of I-64 at Louisville, which was shut down for months.

--- End quote ---

I-40 was closed at Webbers Falls, Oklahoma  in 2002  for 2 months due to an accident

--- End quote ---

Accident as in the damn thing collapsed.

This a bit different as the truck traffic is way more considerable.

Former State Sentator Ingram is saying it is a crack in the support structure and it will take a considerable amount of time to fix and this falls on Tenn to fix per existing agreement.

Georgia:

--- Quote from: Wayward Memphian on May 11, 2021, 08:45:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: US71 on May 11, 2021, 07:48:54 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Accident as in the damn thing collapsed.

This a bit different as the truck traffic is way more considerable.

Former State Sentator Ingram is saying it is a crack in the support structure and it will take a considerable amount of time to fix and this falls on Tenn to fix per existing agreement.

--- End quote ---

Arkansas inspects and Tennessee repairs? is that correct? saw it on a Memphis area news site.
If it is a substansial amount of money and time, I cant believe they wouldnt cost share.

Road Hog:
Great opportunity to give a dry run to post-New Madrid detour options?

Rhetorical question. There are none.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version