News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Post your Car

Started by KEK Inc., August 31, 2010, 06:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truvelo

Quote from: hm insulators on September 07, 2010, 01:04:05 PM
Any more pictures?

Yes, here's another one with the car and pole.

Speed limits limit life

KEK Inc.

Quote from: cu2010 on September 06, 2010, 10:15:19 PM
My first car was a Mistake as well...and everything they say about them is true. They look nice, and they're decent on gas (though the gas gauge in mine was screwed up...when it got filled it stayed on "F" forever but then quickly went down to "E")...but I (and my family who passed it to me) went through brakes about every six months...it got expensive fast.  Add to that that the car hated it when I got above 65...it started rattling like hell as soon as the needle hit 66. The car got passed on to my sister and, needless to say, has been since taken off the road after it became just too expensive to maintain.

I currently drive an invisible Batmobile.   :-D
The biggest thing about the Mercury Mistake is if you have less than 1/2 a tank and you take a quick uphill left turn, the engine starts sucking air, due to a moronic design of the fuel tank.  I haven't had any real issues with it apart from overheating easily, which is really bad. 

I've driven that car at 90 before.  It was working perfectly fine.  However, going 75 uphill in 120º weather was an issue for it. 
Take the road less traveled.

xcellntbuy

One of my prized children, my 2002 Corvette on the Museum date of delivery, June 14, 2002.

AZDude

1996 Lincoln Town Car Cartier

Dr Frankenstein

I currently drive a 2004 Pontiac Sunfire.
Picture: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11601574&l=d72d49a579&id=767365610

This is my second car. My first one was a 1992 Honda Civic, which I got in May 2008 and had for just a bit over a year before getting this newer car.

relaxok

Here's the one I spoil... 2007 Porsche Cayman.. metallic grey + full brown leather.. I take this on the for-fun joy rides..

My daily commuter/driver is a White 2003 Hyundai Elantra GLS, but it's too ugly to take a picture of  :-D

corco

Nice Porsche! Say...if you ever need a car-sitter, I know a great guy down in Arizona who will be on the next bus to wherever to watch it.

cjk374

Mine seems to be out of place compared to what y'all have...and currently out of commission (and has been for almost 3 yrs!  :banghead: ).  I have a 1983 Pontiac Grand Prix that I've owned since 1994.  A friend of mine put in the 3rd engine in it this past summer (7 yrs of use from the previous 2 engines).  Now it needs a transmission. (I love this car...what can I say?  :love: )  I've been borrowing my dad's 1998 Ford Ranger since I took my car off the road.  I REALLY can't wait to get my car on the road again!  :nod:
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.