News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Registration and Account Access

Started by reidcc, March 26, 2015, 05:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reidcc

Hi-
Can't remember how long ago I registered- but never realized I never got my confirmation.
During week I just tried logging in a number of times with passwords I MIGHT have used- but was futile.
I then remembered I never got confirmation.
I thought I registered as reidcc
Thx
Chris
[e-mail removed to prevent spam since it was the same as on the post]

rickmastfan67

Your account has already been approved back on March 2nd, and you've already logged in with it.
reidcc

If you're having trouble logging in with it, please GO HERE to be able to reset your password. ;)

reidcc

I guess I just give up.
I dunno how many tries it took me to register.
Not sure how I actually logged in to my acct here- as I do not seem to have any email from AARoads back on 3/2 when acct was set up.
I've tried the refresh password link 10 times in last few days-and have never received any mail.
I've checked both my yahoo and gmail accts as well just in case I registered with those.

I would have continued this in my past thread- however- I could not seem to find any reply button to continue that thread.

rickmastfan67

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.