News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Alberta CAA Fingerboards

Started by swiz_01, October 14, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiz_01

Hwy. 526 & Rge. Rd. 163, M.D. of Taber:
E to Hwy. 36
W to Enchant
W to Travers

Hwy. 530 & Rge. Rd. 145, County of Newell:
N to Brooks (broken)
E to Rolling Hills (broken)
W to Scandia (broken)
W to Hwy. 36 (broken)

Hwy. 875 & 1st Ave. (Twp. Rd. 150), Rolling Hills:
E to Medicine Hat
E to Bow Island
S to Vauxhall
W to Scandia
W to Rainier (broken)

Hwy. 552 & Hwy. 799 & 306th Ave. E & 256th St. E, Foothills County:
E to Hwy. 24 (broken)
S to Blackie (broken)
S to Hwy. 547
W to Hwy. 2 (broken)

Hwy. 552 & 192nd St. E, Foothills County:
S to Gladys United Church (broken)
S to Gladys Community Hall

128th St. E & 274th Ave. E, Foothills County:
N to Nature's Hideaway Campground (half broken)

2nd St. E & 2255th Dr. E, Foothills County:
W to De Winton Community Hall (broken)

24th St. W & 274th Ave. W, Foothills County:
N to De Winton Heights (half broken)

112th St. W (Old Hwy. 773) & 266th Ave. W, Foothills County:
W to the Leighton Art Centre (broken)

192nd St. W & 242nd Ave. W, Foothills County:
N to Hwy. 22X
S to Millarville
S to the Millarville Race Track
E to Hwy. 22

224th St. W (The Priddis Valley Road) & 186th Ave. W, Priddis:
N to Hwy. 22

256080 Priddis Greens Dr., Priddis Greens:
N to the Priddis Transfer Site

MNHighwayMan

These are really cool to see. Keep up the good work!

swiz_01

Hwy. 567 & Rge. Rd. 264, Rocky View County:
N to Irricana (broken)
N to Founders Park
N to Pioneer Acres
E to Hwy. 9
W to Hwy. 2 (broken)

Rge. Rd. 224 & Twp Rd. 271A, Wheatland County:
E to Redland (broken)
E to Rosebud (broken)
S to Rockyford (broken)

Rge. Rd. 222A & Twp. Rd. 272A, Wheatland County:
E to Rosebud (broken)
S to Redland (broken)
S to Rockyford

Rge. Rd. 222A & Twp. Rd. 271A, Wheatland County:
N to Rosebud (broken)
S to Redland (broken)
W to Rockyford (broken)

Rge. Rd. 221A & Twp. Rd. 271, Wheatland County:
E to Rosebud
W to Redland

Hwy. 840 & Twp. Rd. 270, Wheatland County:
N to Rosebud (broken)
E to Dalum (broken, replaced with unofficial)
S to Standard (broken)

Rge. Rd. 204 & Twp. Rd. 270 & Rge. Rd. 205, Wheatland County:
N to Beynon (broken)
N to Taylor Siding
N to Dalum
W to Rosebud

Rge. Rd. 211 & Twp. Rd. 262, Wheatland County:
E to Beynon
S to Chancellor
W to Rosebud

Hwy. 566 & Hwy. 791, Rocky View County:
E to Hwy. 9
E to Kathyrn (broken)
E to Keoma (broken)
S to Delacour (broken)
W to Hwy. 2
W to Balzac (broken)

Hwy. 566 & Rge. Rd. 284, Rocky View County:
S to Conrich

swiz_01

Hwy. 850 (The Botha Road) & Hwy. 593 & Rge. Rd. 184 (The Botha South Road) & Twp. Rd. 370 (The Hackett Road), County of Stettler:
N to Botha (broken)
E to Byemoor (broken)

Rge. Rd. 165 & Twp. Rd. 324, Starland County:
E to Endiang
S to Craigmyle
W to Rowley (broken)

Rge. Rd. 162 (The Chain Lakes Road) & Twp. Rd. 324, Starland County:
N to Endiang

Hwy. 884 & Twp. Rd. 274, Special Area №3:
N 23 km to Youngstown (broken)
S 70 km to Jenner
W 60 km to Sunnynook (broken)
W to Hwy. 36

Hwy. 884 & Hwy. 561, Special Area №3:
N to ????????
W to Cessford

Terry

Thanks for posting these. I remember seeing these at a lot of intersections. I don't know if it was the Alberta Motor Association, the province or the municipalities that erected and maintained those. The earliest they could've put up was in 1958, as the current CAA logo was changed at the time. The posts may have been removed or left to decay when the current urban style address signs went up.

swiz_01

Quote from: Terry on November 21, 2019, 01:42:17 PM
Thanks for posting these. I remember seeing these at a lot of intersections. I don't know if it was the Alberta Motor Association, the province or the municipalities that erected and maintained those. The earliest they could've put up was in 1958, as the current CAA logo was changed at the time. The posts may have been removed or left to decay when the current urban style address signs went up.
The few fingerboards with distances specified on them have all been in metric, so it's a good guess that these were erected sometime post-metrification.  Between the late 70s and the late 90s, I'd say.

Terry

Quote from: swiz_01 on November 27, 2019, 04:28:39 PM
Quote from: Terry on November 21, 2019, 01:42:17 PM
The few fingerboards with distances specified on them have all been in metric, so it's a good guess that these were erected sometime post-metrification.  Between the late 70s and the late 90s, I'd say.

Those in metric may have been added later. I recall seeing those fingerboards before metrification, perhaps the late 60s. I can't recall if they had distances or just indicated small towns, halls, churches and highways. Unfortunately, I can't find any other photos online in my searches

swiz_01

Hwy. 877 & Twp. Rd. 94, M.D. of Taber:
W to the Grassy Lake Reservoir (broken)
W to Sherburne Lake (broken)

Rge. Rd. 30 & Twp. Rd. 132, Cypress County:
S to Irvine
S to Hwy. 1

Rge. Rd. 34 (The Eagle Butte Road) & Twp. Rd. 73A (The Thelma Road), Cypress County:
N to Medicine Hat
E to Elkwater
E to the Cypress Hills (broken)
S to Foremost
S to Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park

Rge. Rd. 53 (The Black & White Trail) & Twp. Rd. 62 (The Resource Road/The Wildcat Trail), County of Forty Mile:
E to Elkwater
E to the Cypress Hills
W to Manyberries (broken)

Hwy. 889 (The Minda Trail) & Twp. Rd. 62 (The Elkwater Road), County of Forty Mile:
N to Medicine Hat
E to Elkwater
S to Manyberries
W to Foremost
W to Orion
W to Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park (broken)

Hwy. 889 (The Red Coat Trail) & Hwy. 501 (The Red Coat Trail), County of Forty Mile:
E to Eastend
W to Aden
W to Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park (half broken)

Hwy. 885 & Hwy. 501, County of Forty Mile:
N to Hwy. 61
N to Hwy. 3 (broken)
N to the Etzikom Museum
E to Hwy. 41
E to Manyberries (broken)
E to Pendant D'Orielle
W to Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park (broken)
W to Aden (broken)
W to Milk River (broken)

Hwy. 885 & Twp. Rd. 84 (The Conquerville East/West Road), County of Forty Mile:
N to Hwy. 3 (broken, replaced with unofficial)
S to Hwy. 61 (broken, replaced with unofficial)
S to Etzikom (broken, replaced with unofficial)
S to Foremost (broken)
W to Conquerville (broken, replaced with unofficial)
W to Maleb (broken)
W to the 40 Mile Dam (broken, replaced with unofficial)
W to Glen Echo School (broken, replaced with unofficial)

Terry

Interesting that the AMA started putting up these back in the late 1920s. Too bad all it rates is a sentence on the timeline.

https://www.amatravel.ca/about-us

Terry

Are the categories and sublistings on the kml file from the original database or have you sorted them as you find information? The reason I'm asking is that I looked at some of the "Completely Removed" points that are viewable on GSV and see the fingerboards there. Some GSV photos were taken in 2012 and some in 2014.

swiz_01

Quote from: Terry on December 29, 2019, 04:03:54 PM
Are the categories and sublistings on the kml file from the original database or have you sorted them as you find information?

Hi Terry.  Any red pin on the file has been either confirmed by me visiting the site and seeing that it has been removed since the most recent GSV imagery, or being confirmed as being removed after viewing the most recent GSV imagery.  I have sorted the pins into the categories, the AMA database was a simple list.

How do you think my file is?  It is one of my hobbies I am working on, I'm interested to have some feedback.

Terry

Quote from: swiz_01 on January 06, 2020, 05:25:48 PM
Are the categories and sublistings on the kml file from the original database or have you sorted them as you find information?

Hi Terry.  Any red pin on the file has been either confirmed by me visiting the site and seeing that it has been removed since the most recent GSV imagery, or being confirmed as being removed after viewing the most recent GSV imagery.  I have sorted the pins into the categories, the AMA database was a simple list.

How do you think my file is?  It is one of my hobbies I am working on, I'm interested to have some feedback.

I think it's quite good. I thought that the original database had categorized them at first,

This is quite the project to travel the province and find these fingerboards. Not too many people have seen them as they're mostly on rural roads. Hope the ones with the CAA logo manage to stay up. If not, perhaps the County/Municipal District allows you to have the loo and any boards.

I was looking at the "Older Model Fingerboards" the "Point 8" and "Chain Lakes Rd." points don't have photos. Are they confirmed?

As well, on the "All Fingers Broken" section, I see that some points are in purple and others in blue. Are the blue points unconfirmed?

Thanks for your efforts, swiz_01.

swiz_01

Quote from: Terry on January 10, 2020, 02:28:20 AM

I think it's quite good. I thought that the original database had categorized them at first,

This is quite the project to travel the province and find these fingerboards. Not too many people have seen them as they're mostly on rural roads. Hope the ones with the CAA logo manage to stay up. If not, perhaps the County/Municipal District allows you to have the loo and any boards.

I was looking at the "Older Model Fingerboards" the "Point 8" and "Chain Lakes Rd." points don't have photos. Are they confirmed?

As well, on the "All Fingers Broken" section, I see that some points are in purple and others in blue. Are the blue points unconfirmed?

The two older model fingerboards without pictures are just one I've spotted on GSV but have not been to the site to confirm.(I was not able to make out the words on Point 8)  I have no database to go off of for these older ones, so I've just put the points there as a reminder to myself.  I just upload them as I find them.

For ones with all fingers broken, there is a light purple and dark purple pin.  Light purple pins have been confirmed by a visit from me on the date shown in the attached photo.  Dark purple pins are seen as having all fingers broken in the most recent GSV imagery, but have not been confirmed to be this way from a visit from me, that is why those have no photos attached to them.

Terry

Quote from: swiz_01 on January 10, 2020, 11:15:47 AM
Quote from: Terry on January 10, 2020, 02:28:20 AM

The two older model fingerboards without pictures are just one I've spotted on GSV but have not been to the site to confirm.(I was not able to make out the words on Point 8)  I have no database to go off of for these older ones, so I've just put the points there as a reminder to myself.  I just upload them as I find them.

For ones with all fingers broken, there is a light purple and dark purple pin.  Light purple pins have been confirmed by a visit from me on the date shown in the attached photo.  Dark purple pins are seen as having all fingers broken in the most recent GSV imagery, but have not been confirmed to be this way from a visit from me, that is why those have no photos attached to them.

Taking a look on SPIN2, that portion of 855 (where it curves) was surveyed starting in 1988 (registered in 1990 as Plan 901 1037). The original fingerboards would have been at the intersections of Twp, Road 332 and Range Road 154 (just north of the "Point 8" sign and TR 332 and RR 160 (just south of the "Chain Lakes Rd" sign. So those signs would've been moved to their present locations probably from 1990 onwards.

Edit: Point 8 may refer to the St. Peter's Lutheran Church (Scapa, Alberta), as it's 2 miles north. It may also refer to the old settlement of Scapa, which is 4 miles east and 1.5 miles north of the church.

swiz_01

Coming from the previous talk, I have been inspired to try and find all the existing older model fingerboards as I can.  I have scoured all the GSV imagery in the Special Areas. (as I believe that these are the only municipalities have these existing still) Sites that I have personally confirmed with my own photo are still marked with a light green pin on my map.  New ones I have found but have not confirmed with a site visit are marked with a dark green pin.

While there still may be more out there on non-GSV-imaged roads, I can only come across them by accident, as there is no database of these older model fingerboards that I have come across yet.

Terry

Quote from: swiz_01 on January 11, 2020, 12:16:17 PM
Coming from the previous talk, I have been inspired to try and find all the existing older model fingerboards as I can.  I have scoured all the GSV imagery in the Special Areas. (as I believe that these are the only municipalities have these existing still) Sites that I have personally confirmed with my own photo are still marked with a light green pin on my map.  New ones I have found but have not confirmed with a site visit are marked with a dark green pin.

While there still may be more out there on non-GSV-imaged roads, I can only come across them by accident, as there is no database of these older model fingerboards that I have come across yet.

A good challenge. It'll be difficult for any fingerboards off on the gravel roads. Did the database come from Alberta Transportation or from the AMA?

swiz_01

Quote from: Terry on January 11, 2020, 04:05:13 PM
Quote from: swiz_01 on January 11, 2020, 12:16:17 PM

A good challenge. It'll be difficult for any fingerboards off on the gravel roads. Did the database come from Alberta Transportation or from the AMA?
I knew that it would be virtually impossible for me to just happen across all of them by chance on my travels.  So I reached out to AMA seeing if any records were kept of the fingerboard locations.  Surprisingly, they did.  AMA sent me a list of all the locations of the fingerboard signs existing as of March 2009.  And as we know, many have been removed since then.

swiz_01

450005 Rge. Rd. 265, County of Wetaskiwin:
No Trucks Over 1 Ton E into the Usona Agricultural Society Hall

Hwy. 633 & Rge. Rd. 14, Lac Ste. Anne County:
E to Crystal Lake
E to Eagle Ridge Estates

55109 Hwy. 777, Lac Ste. Anne County:
E to Sturgeon Heights

Hwy. 37 & Rge. Rd. 272, Sturgeon County:
N to the Alexander First Nation Reserve (broken)

Rge. Rd. 15 & Twp. Rd. 482, Leduc County:
E to Thorsby (broken)
S to Pigeon Lake (broken)
W to Breton (broken)

Hwy. 771 & Hwy. 616 & Rge. Rd. 21, Leduc County:
S to Sunset Harbour

Hwy. 771 & Rge. Rd. 21 & Twp. Rd. 470, County of Wetaskiwin:
N to Rundle's Mission (half broken)
N to Sunset Harbour (broken)

Rge. Rd. 33 (The Wenham Valley Trail) & Twp. Rd. 470, County of Wetaskiwin:
N on the Wenham Valley Trail

Rge. Rd. 24A (The Bear Creek Trail) & Twp. Rd. 454 (The Bear Creek Trail), County of Wetaskiwin:
N on the Bear Creek Trail (broken)
N to Hwy. 13 (broken)
W on the Bear Creek Trail (broken)
W to Hwy. 611 (broken)

Hwy. 611 & Rge. Rd. 25 (The Bear Creek Trail), Ponoka County:
N on the Bear Creek Trail (broken)

Hwy. 611 & Rge. Rd. 23 (The Chubb Road), Ponoka County:
S on the Chubb Road (broken)
W to the Bear Creek Trail (broken)

Hwy. 611 & Rge. Rd. 22 (The Springdale Road), Ponoka County:
S on the Springdale Road
W to the Bear Creek Trail
W to Hoadley

Hwy. 611 & Rge. Rd. 14 (The Lonesome Pine Road), Ponoka County:
S on the Lonesome Pine Road (broken)

swiz_01

5426 Twp. Rd. 494 (The Birchwood Road), Brazeau County:
N to Lindale Community Hall

Rge. Rd. 52 & Twp. Rd. 500, Brazeau County:
S to Hwy. 39 (broken)
W to Lindale (broken)
W to Berrymoor (broken)

Rge. Rd. 44 & Twp. Rd. 500 (The St. Francis West Road), Leduc County:
S to Coyote Lake (broken)

Rge. Rd. 43 (The Saskatoon Valley Road) & Twp. Rd. 500 (The St. Francis West Road), Leduc County:
W to Coyote Lake (broken)

Rge. Rd. 43 (The Saskatoon Valley Road) & Twp. Rd. 492, Leduc County:
N to Coyote Lake (broken)

Hwy. 39 & Rge. Rd. 30 (The Fern Creek Road), Leduc County:
N to Union Cemetery

Hwy. 622 & Rge. Rd. 21 (The Genesee Bypass Road), Leduc County:
W to St. Francis

Hwy. 778 & Hwy. 616 & Twp. Rd. 480 (The Wizard Lake Road), Leduc County:
S to Baumann's Market Garden (broken)

50th St. (Rge. Rd. 10) & 90th Ave. (Hwy. 616), Mulhurst Bay:
S to Hilah Ayers Wilderness RV Park

30th St. (Hwy. 616) (Rge. Rd. 281) & 50th Ave. (Hwy. 616), Mulhurst Bay:
E to the Deer Valley Greenhouse (broken)
S to the Burnt Birch Trailer Park
S to the Mulhurst Lutheran Camp
S to Camp St. Basil
W to Hilah Ayers Wilderness RV Park (broken)

Hwy. 780 & Twp. Rd. 470, County of Wetaskiwin:
W to the Burnt Birch Trailer Park
W to Camp St. Basil
W to the Mulhurst Lutheran Camp

swiz_01

Hwy. 757 & Hwy. 633 & Twp. Rd. 534A, Parkland County:
N to Sangudo (broken)
N to Hwy. 43 (broken)
E to Lac Ste. Anne
E to Darwell
E to Lake Isle (broken)

Inside the Koinonia Lutheran Camp @ 6223 Twp. Rd. 534A, Lac Ste. Anne County:
E to the caretaker (broken, replaced with unofficial)
E to the beach area (broken, replaced with unofficial)
E to the pavilion (broken, replaced with unofficial)
E to the boat launch (broken, replaced with unofficial)
E to the cool spring (broken)
E to the phone booth (broken, replaced with unofficial)
E to the seniors' drop-in centre (broken, replaced with unofficial)

N to the cool spring (broken)
N on the nature trail (broken, replaced with unofficial)
E on the RV trail (broken)
E to the caretaker (broken)
E to the beach area (broken)

N to the caretaker (broken, replaced with unofficial)
N to the pavilion (broken)
N to the seniors' drop-in centre (broken)

S to the beach area
S to the chapel
S to the boat launch

N to the wooden bridge
N to the swamp pass
W to the cool spring
W to the baby rattlers

Hwy. 633 & Rge. Rd. 55, Lac Ste. Anne County:
N to Cherhill (broken)
E to Darwell (broken, replaced with unofficial)
S to Hofmann Beach (broken, replaced with unofficial)
W to Hwy. 757 (broken, replaced with unofficial)

Hwy. 765 & Twp. Rd. 544, Lac Ste. Anne County:
S to Darwell (broken)

Hwy. 765 & Hwy. 633, Darwell:
N to Lessard Lake
E to Alberta Beach (broken)
E to West Cove (broken)
W to Jones Beach
W to Lake Isle
W to Woodland Bay
W to Bay Bridge
W to Hofmann Beach
W to Horne Beach
W to the Koinonia Lutheran Camp
W to Sunnyside Estates
W to South View

Rge. Rd. 45 & Twp. Rd. 540, Lac Ste. Anne County:
S to Darwell Woods

Hwy. 633 & Rge. Rd. 45, Lac Ste. Anne County:
N to Birchwood Estates (broken)
W to Darwell

Hwy. 633 & Rge. Rd. 41 (The Nikoodi Road), Lac Ste. Anne County:
N to Glenevis (broken)
S to Mission Creek Estates
S to Westlake Estates (broken)

Hwy. 633 & Rge. Rd. 40, Lac Ste. Anne County:
S to Paradise Estates

Hwy. 633 & Rge. Rd. 35, Lac Ste. Anne County:
S to Greentree Estates (broken)
S to Johnson Park (broken)

Hwy. 633 & Rge. Rd. 31, Lac Ste. Anne County:
S to Golden Glen Estates (broken)

Hwy. 633 & Rge. Rd. 30, Lac Ste. Anne County:
S to Louden Park (broken)
S to Golden Glen Estates (broken)

Rge. Rd. 24 (Woodland Drive) & Twp. Rd. 540, Lac Ste. Anne County:
S to Lakewood Estates (broken)

swiz_01

Hwy. 546 & 1208th Dr. W, Foothills County:
E to Turner Valley
W to Anchor D Outfitting
W to the Kananaskis Country

Hwy. 546 & 264th St. W, Foothills County:
E to Turner Valley
W to Anchor D Outfitting
W to the Kananaskis Country (broken)

2338th Dr. W & 370th Ave. W, Foothills County:
N to Hwy. 22

Hwy. 762 & 274th Ave. W (The Plummers Road), Foothills County:
N to Hwy. 22 (broken)
S to Millarville (broken)

Hwy. 762 & 195th Ave. W, Foothills County:
E to Burby's Community Hall (broken)

swiz_01

Hwy. 886 & Twp. Rd. 252 (Old Hwy. 565), Special Area №3:
N to ???????? (broken)
E to ???????? (broken)
E to ???????? (broken)
E to Cappon (?) (broken)
S to ???????? (broken)

Hwy. 886 & Twp. Rd. 250 (Old Hwy. 565), Special Area №3:
N to Hwy. 9
N on what once was Hwy. 565
W to Hwy. 884

Hwy. 886 & Rge. Rd. 61, Special Area №3:
E to Cappon

Hwy. 886 & Hwy. 555 & Rge. Rd. 60, Special Area №2:
E to Bindloss (broken)
E to Empress (broken)
W to Jenner (broken)
W to Iddesleigh (broken)

Hwy. 555 & Rge. Rd. 30, Special Area №2:
N to Bindloss (broken)
E to Hwy. 41
E to Empress

Any ideas anyone has for information on the blank, worn-out fingerboards found in the Special Areas would be welcomed.

swiz_01

Hwy. 872 & Hwy. 586 & Twp. Rd. 324, Special Area №2:
N to Coronation
E to Hwy. 9

Hwy. 872 & Twp. Rd. 352 (The Lake Thelma Road), County of Paintearth:
N to Coronation (broken)
W to Hwy. 36

Hwy. 12 & Coronation St. (Hwy. 872), Coronation:
N to Brownfield
N to Hardisty
E to Consort
W to Castor
W to Lacombe
W to Stettler

Hwy. 36 (The Veterans Memorial Highway) & Twp. Rd. 374, County of Paintearth:
E to the Castor Rodeo Grounds (broken)
E to Markham Cemetery (broken)

Hwy. 12 & Rge. Rd. 144, County of Paintearth:
N to Lauderdale

Hwy. 861 & Twp. Rd. 390, County of Paintearth:
N to Galahad (broken)
N to Paintearth (broken)
E to Hwy. 36 (broken)
S to Castor (broken)
W to Lauderdale Centre (broken)

Hwy. 856 & Twp. Rd. 430 (The Correction Line Road), Flagstaff County:
E to Hwy. 36
S to Forestburg

Hwy. 13 & Rge. Rd. 150 (The Bruce Road), Flagstaff County:
N to Bruce (broken)

Hwy. 616 & Rge. Rd. 215, Camrose County:
N to Hay Lakes (broken)
E to Armena (broken)

swiz_01

Hwy. 56 & Hwy. 601, County of Stettler:
S to Stettler (broken)
W to Rochon Sands Provincial Park (broken)

Hwy. 850 & Hwy. 601, County of Stettler:
N to Red Willow (broken)
E to Big Knife Provincial Park
E to Westwood (broken)

Hwy. 56 & Twp. Rd. 412 (The Boss Hill Road), County of Stettler:
N to Hwy. 53
S to Stettler

Hwy. 53 & Rge. Rd. 200, County of Stettler:
E to Donalda
W to Bashaw

Hwy. 609 & Rge. Rd. 205 (The Aberhart Road), Camrose County:
E to Edberg

Hwy. 616 & Rge. Rd. 255, County of Wetaskiwin:
S to the Grandview Valley Market Garden (half broken)

Hwy. 611 & Hwy. 822 & Rge. Rd. 225, County of Wetaskiwin:
N to Rosebrier School (broken)
S to Red Deer Lake (broken)
S to Malmo Mission Covenant Church (half broken)

Hwy. 822 & Twp. Rd. 442, County of Wetaskiwin:
N to Wetaskiwin
E to Red Deer Lake
S to Stettler

Hwy. 53 & Hwy. 822, Ponoka County:
N to Malmo Mission Covenant Church

Rge. Rd. 231 (The Alix North Road) & Twp. Rd. 412 (The Milton/Gadsby Lake Road), Lacombe County:
S to Alix (broken)

Hwy. 821 & Twp. Rd. 412 (The Milton/Gadsby Lake Road), Lacombe County:
N to Hwy. 53 (broken)
E to Hwy. 21 (broken)
S to Hwy. 12 (broken)
W to Hwy. 2 (broken)

51st Ave. & Westling Rd. (Rge. Rd. 250), Clive:
E to the Clive Seed Cleaning Plant

swiz_01

Hwy. 501 & Rge. Rd. 165, County of Warner:
S to the 1-17 Community Hall

Rge. Rd. 165 & Twp. Rd. 20, County of Warner:
W to the 1-17 Community Hall (broken)

Rge. Rd. 170 (The 1-17 Road) & Twp. Rd. 12, County of Warner:
N to the 1-17 Community Hall (broken)

Rge. Rd. 155 & Twp. Rd. 11, County of Warner:
N to the 1-17 Community Hall

Rge. Rd. 133 & Twp. Rd. 10A (The Border Road), County of Warner:
E to Aden (broken)

Hwy. 500 & Twp. Rd. 12 (The Border Road), County of Warner:
N to the Deer Creek Bridge

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.