I -80 Parsippany-Troy Hills resurfaceing and reconstructing

Started by acdcrocks12, August 26, 2011, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acdcrocks12

I -80  Parsippany-Troy Hills resurfaceing and reconstructing any thoughts on the type of pavement/or other inprovements.

Alps

As someone who goes through this every day... I'd love if it went faster! :-D I don't like how WB traffic necks down into 3 lanes. I-280 + I-80 = 3 lanes. Most of the 4th lane traffic is coming on from US 46, as opposed to Beverwyck Rd. or I-287 NB. Traffic has gotten noticeably worse as a result and I hope they revert back to the old layout at the end of construction. Otherwise, while I'm sad to see the old concrete go, it's in really bad shape EB in the Local lanes, and not too great in any other roadway. I'd personally rather see shiny new concrete for another 50 years, but given that the rest of the highway is asphalt, may as well make it consistent. Really, though, just finish the damn job already.

Crazy Volvo Guy

Quote from: Steve on August 27, 2011, 12:21:26 AMI'd personally rather see shiny new concrete for another 50 years, but given that the rest of the highway is asphalt, may as well make it consistent. Really, though, just finish the damn job already.

Disagree, it's time to break the (statewide) trend.
I hate Clearview, because it looks like a cheap Chinese ripoff.

I'm for the Red Sox and whoever's playing against the Yankees.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.