News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Who wants a bridge??

Started by Mr_Northside, April 08, 2010, 09:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Northside

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201004070652

I'll search the cushions of my couch and see what I can scrounge up... I think I can get a couple of bucks to go in on this.  (Of course I have no where to put it).
I'd hope, for the sake of potential I-68 detours, that the new bridge is completed and open before they get rid of this one.
I don't have opinions anymore. All I know is that no one is better than anyone else, and everyone is the best at everything

hbelkins

We at KYTC District 10 have tried to find homes for old truss bridges as they are replaced. We've gotten some good press when I have done press releases and some nibbles, but the cost for disassembling and reassembling the bridges is prohibitive for most who show interest.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Alps

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

hm insulators

Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.