News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Lets end this realty show called the Donald Sterling dysfunction

Started by bing101, May 13, 2014, 11:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bing101

http://www.scpr.org/news/2014/05/13/44138/donald-sterling-stirs-new-dispute-relurlplee514/ The sinner (Sterling) is too trigger happy to cast stones on Magic Johnson. But wait 25 years ago Magic resigned from the Lakers once he was diagnosed with HIV and tried to win back LA fans over the past 25 years after he came out with HIV. Sterling never won the NBA Finals in the past 30 years that I can remember. All I heard was that there was dysfunction at the Clippers Board/Owner and Management over the past 30 years that Sterling ran the show. 
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10923243/los-angeles-clippers-interim-ceo-dick-parsons-confident-team-sold
Also Parsons now manage the CEO seat of the Clippers. 

roadman65

One good thing about it is the fact that both Democrats and Republicans agree on something!  Both parties mouthpieces are in agreement that the Ban fits the crime and that even a crime was committed.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

bing101

Quote from: roadman65 on May 13, 2014, 11:47:54 AM
One good thing about it is the fact that both Democrats and Republicans agree on something!  Both parties mouthpieces are in agreement that the Ban fits the crime and that even a crime was committed.

I remember 2 weeks ago I posted that The Party Propagandists blame each other for receiving donations from  Sterling I saw this on National Review and Mother Jones and that was funny :nod: .

Jardine

Mrs. Sterling says he has dementia.  Failing his having an actual physician confirm the diagnosis, I'd say the brouhaha is over since we don't (or shouldn't) torment the afflicted.

Brandon

Quote from: Jardine on May 13, 2014, 02:46:50 PM
Mrs. Sterling says he has dementia.  Failing his having an actual physician confirm the diagnosis, I'd say the brouhaha is over since we don't (or shouldn't) torment the afflicted.

Then he's had dementia for the past 35 years he's spouted bullshit like this.  My opinion, dementia my ass.  Sterling is just an asshole.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Jardine

Sterling has a take on racism that would get him bounced from a KKK meeting.  I'm inclined to think he's impaired.  I'm not saying he wasn't KKK certifiable earlier, but he sure as anything isn't now.

Allowing his interracial GF to bed an HIV+ black man she is not allowed to sit with at one of his games is more nuts than racist. And it's too bad actually, the incorrectness of his past views and his current impaired state aren't going to register in his mind now.

Soon enough, he'll be in the CCDI ward, soiling himself.  That will have to suffice.

Alps

Bing101:

Please stop posting all of these articles that are completely irrelevant. While we do have Off-Topic for this reason, you are using it more than we intended.

jakeroot

Here's my opinion on the whole hubbub regarding "racism". Jump to 0:36.

Thing 342

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.