News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

March Madness 2013

Started by US 41, February 05, 2013, 08:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win the 2013 ncaa national championship

Michigan
Indiana
Duke
Arizona
Louisville
Kansas
Florida
Other Team

US 41

It's only about a month away believe it or not,March Madness. ESPN has a projected bracket at this website.                                                 http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology     

On this topic we can talk about who you think is left out that should be in, your favorites to win it all, who you think is overrated, and anything else that has to deal with college basketball.

Visited States and Provinces:
USA (48)= All of Lower 48
Canada (5)= NB, NS, ON, PEI, QC
Mexico (9)= BCN, BCS, CHIH, COAH, DGO, NL, SON, SIN, TAM

Hot Rod Hootenanny

I didn't know Joe Lunardi had a sense of humor towards Ohio State.
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

74/171FAN

I'm shocked that Miami was left off this list.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

hbelkins

If I had any reservations about scheduling a road meet on Final Four weekend, they went crashing into a goal support in Gainesville, Fla. on Tuesday night.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

amroad17

Quote from: 74/171FAN on February 15, 2013, 07:41:46 AM
If you are referring to Miami (FL), they are the No. 1 seed in the South in his projected brackets.
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

74/171FAN

Quote from: amroad17 on February 16, 2013, 01:18:06 AM
Quote from: 74/171FAN on February 15, 2013, 07:41:46 AM
If you are referring to Miami (FL), they are the No. 1 seed in the South in his projected brackets.
I was referring to the poll.  I would have expected them to be projected to be a 1 or 2 seed.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Alps

When the poll was created, they were either out of the rankings or still #18.

US 41

Quote from: Steve on February 16, 2013, 11:22:08 AM

When I mae the poll they werent really serious contenders yet. I shouldve put Gonzaga on there though.
Visited States and Provinces:
USA (48)= All of Lower 48
Canada (5)= NB, NS, ON, PEI, QC
Mexico (9)= BCN, BCS, CHIH, COAH, DGO, NL, SON, SIN, TAM

Brandon

Quote from: US 41 on February 20, 2013, 08:11:00 AM
Quote from: Steve on February 16, 2013, 11:22:08 AM

When I mae the poll they werent really serious contenders yet. I shouldve put Gonzaga on there though.

In retrospect, Gonzaga had no business being on such a poll.

Now, I don't know which way to go.  Do I root against the Whining Weasels of Arrogant Asshole?  Or do I root for Michigan to be the Big Ten standard bearer and make Charles Barkley eat his words?  ARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  :banghead:  X-(  :hmm:
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

hbelkins

Two words: "Go Blue."

(I'll be watching the two-hour "Dallas" special.)

Quote from: Brandon on April 07, 2013, 06:28:42 PMDo I root against the Whining Weasels of Arrogant Asshole?

Love it! I didn't really like Pitino when he coached UK.

oscar

Quote from: hbelkins on April 08, 2013, 12:09:33 PM
Two words: "Go Blue."

(I'll be watching the two-hour "Dallas" special.)

You can also root against the Louisville women's team in their final against UConn tomorrow evening.  (Ugh -- I'd rooted for both of those teams' opponents last night, not sure what I'll do tomorrow evening other than maybe my taxes.)

my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

hbelkins

Actually, I hope Louisville's women do win the national championship. Their coach isn't named Pitino.  :bigass:

Alps

Hm, that reminds me - for the first time in my life, I have a bracket in the 99th percentile! :D I'll probably lose that distinction if my favorite team wins, though, as I have Louisville dominating Michigan in the final game.

What has this experience taught me? Get the final two teams right, and your brackets will always be happy. Makes up for missing most of two entire regions.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.