AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2019 meets  (Read 32456 times)

kevinb1994

• Last Login: Today at 03:16:44 PM
Re: 2019 meets
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2019, 03:51:08 PM »

I wasn’t even aware of that rule.

Might as well read the forum guidelines.

Yeah that’d be handy, obviously.

kevinb1994

« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2019, 03:57:29 PM »

Dropping in by just to inform y'all about Pittsburgh updates. Date is totally set for August 10th, and a Facebook event page now exists.

Link to the Facebook page.

I clicked on interested and said I would be attending pending my availability and airfare. Thanks for the link, by the way.

kphoger

• Last Login: September 05, 2021, 06:26:16 PM
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2019, 04:05:33 PM »

In all fairness...  The forum guidelines only discourage bumping topics that are more than 120 days old.  Furthermore, the last input I actually see in this thread about the Albuquerque meet is that jpi was "having second thoughts" and that it "may not work."  AFAIK, it was never explicitly stated there would be no Albuquerque meet.  So =kevinb1994 was indeed adding content to the discussion.  (Maybe I missed something, though.)
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. Dick
If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kevinb1994

« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2019, 04:11:35 PM »

In all fairness...  The forum guidelines only discourage bumping topics that are more than 120 days old.  Furthermore, the last input I actually see in this thread about the Albuquerque meet is that jpi was "having second thoughts" and that it "may not work."  AFAIK, it was never explicitly stated there would be no Albuquerque meet.  So =kevinb1994 was indeed adding content to the discussion.  (Maybe I missed something, though.)

Hmm. Perhaps. Maybe, maybe not. IDK. -scratches head-

Alps

• Everybody Obeys the Octagon

• Elimitante the truck trarffic,

• Last Login: Today at 12:38:54 AM
    • Alps' Roads
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2019, 08:40:51 PM »

This adds nothing to the discussion.

kevinb1994

« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2019, 10:38:38 PM »

I was just wondering if that what kphoger said was actually true or not. Sheesh.

Alps

• Everybody Obeys the Octagon

• Elimitante the truck trarffic,

• Last Login: Today at 12:38:54 AM
    • Alps' Roads
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2019, 10:57:32 PM »

I was just wondering if that what kphoger said was actually true or not. Sheesh.
Wonder to yourself.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.