News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

The 2018 NFL Schedule is Out

Started by bing101, April 20, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bing101

Max Rockatansky

The Lions play in San Francisco, that might be a worth a drive from Fresno to go see. 

MNHighwayMan

Thank God the NFL decided to not go with the Vikings re-playing the Eagles Week 1 as the season opener or on SNF/MNF. I would've spent all off-season not looking forward to that.

mgk920

And the Packers host the Bears to open their 100th season of play.  There is a good likelihood that I'll be at that game.

:cool:

Mike

Max Rockatansky

I'm slightly amused the first three replies were regarding all the NFC Central teams. 

SP Cook

To relate this to at least travel, if not roads, the most traveled team for 2018 will be the Raiders at 31716 miles, just above the Chargers by less than 100.  IIRC last year was the Eagles and that turned out OK. 

Henry

Quote from: mgk920 on April 26, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
And the Packers host the Bears to open their 100th season of play.  There is a good likelihood that I'll be at that game.

Mike
Yes, because there's no better way to open the season than with a renewal of the longest-running rivalry in the league.

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on April 26, 2018, 09:35:19 PM
I’m slightly amused the first three replies were regarding all the NFC North teams. 

FTFY; the NFC Central has not existed since 2001, the final year before realignment to the current divisions took place.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Henry on April 27, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Mike
Yes, because there's no better way to open the season than with a renewal of the longest-running rivalry in the league.

I'm slightly amused the first three replies were regarding all the NFC North teams. 

FTFY; the NFC Central has not existed since 2001, the final year before realignment to the current divisions took place.

Meh...never cared much for when they renamed the Central Division anyways.  I kind of miss not having the Bucs in the same division, I have family in Tampa and would go see the Lions play out there fairly often.

nexus73

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on April 27, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
Quote from: Henry on April 27, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Mike

I’m slightly amused the first three replies were regarding all the NFC North teams. 

Meh...never cared much for when they renamed the Central Division anyways.  I kind of miss not having the Bucs in the same division, I have family in Tampa and would go see the Lions play out there fairly often.

Chicago and Green Bay probably miss having either a nice winter game in Florida or a chance to freeze the Bucs for a W at home.  Can't lose when those are your options...LOL!

Rick
US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.