News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Traffic Control / Re: Traffic signal
Last post by roadman65 - Today at 08:46:32 PM
https://maps.app.goo.gl/icPTWbnjs75b9bq26
Round backplates on Market Street in San Fran.
Off-Topic / Re: Monolith Appears Near Las ...
Last post by roadman65 - Today at 08:45:20 PM
To drive that in, you need some sort of sledgehammer.  I'd like to see them remove it.

Better yet, why don't someone visiting it give it a wiggle as I'm certain it can be too tightly inserted.
Last post by epzik8 - Today at 08:44:42 PM
Area 51?
I don't think San Francisco police really care. How aggressive is their traffic unit?
Last post by LilianaUwU - Today at 08:38:12 PM
Can't wait for this to be another stupid marketing campaign for an equally stupid start-up company.
Off-Topic / Re: Minor things that bother y...
Last post by mgk920 - Today at 08:23:10 PM
Quote from: ZLoth on Today at 11:36:05 AM
Quote from: elsmere241 on Today at 10:47:42 AMWhen the soda price in the machines at work (or anywhere else) is two dollars or more and the machine doesn't take fives. (I wound up asking the receptionist/customer service rep for change. I wouldn't feel so bad about it if it hadn't come out of her purse.)

The machines that are at my workplace have readers which can read NFC credit cards as well as Android/Apple Pay. There was a ten cent surcharge though. I really wish there was wider adoption of the dollar coin as well as the elimination of the dollar bill. Instead, I carry a roll of quarters in my work backpack, along with a water bottle for water. I know, I know, and I'm work from home... go figure.

IMHO, and I have said this before, the USA needs to 1) get the current inflation under control, and 2) replace the $1, $2 and $5 banknotes with coins and withdraw 1¢, 5¢ and 10¢ coins from circulation.

Mike
Last post by Max Rockatansky - Today at 08:20:29 PM
Well, there was a bunch of idiots that thought they could "storm" Groom Lake a couple years back.
Last post by roadman65 - Today at 08:18:31 PM
My thoughts, are it's a joke. People like to feed on people believing in UFO's and extraterrestrial beings, so someone inserts it into the ground. Then in a few days comes for it until another place to insert.
Last post by mgk920 - Today at 08:18:25 PM
Someone is laughing and high-fiving his (or her) friends over this.

:rofl:

Mike
Last post by Max Rockatansky - Today at 08:15:55 PM
They are things that people who watched too much 2001 put up because they can't think of anything original.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.