News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

States in which you have been on an Interstate/US but not state highway

Started by NWI_Irish96, April 09, 2020, 03:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US 89

^ All of I-95 in Georgia is concurrent with the unsigned GA 405.

By the way, this unsigned state route concurrency business applies to every interstate in Georgia and Florida, and to US highways in some more southeastern states. The state route concurrencies on US highways are even signed in GA.

SSOWorld

None. I've made it a point to drive at least a few blocks of one in each state in recent trips to check out signage.  It ranges from concurrent with aux/US/Interstate (WY) to full fledge finish of a state route system (WI)

As far as multiplexing with business (Interstate/US) routes - the state route's the main route, the aux route is coincidental (My opinion, YMMV).
Quote from: US 89 on August 18, 2022, 04:23:17 PM
^ All of I-95 in Georgia is concurrent with the unsigned GA 405.

By the way, this unsigned state route concurrency business applies to every interstate in Georgia and Florida, and to US highways in some more southeastern states. The state route concurrencies on US highways are even signed in GA.
I don't believe in hidden state routes (though YMMV) - I have to see a sign.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

kirbykart

epzik8

GA: I-95 (GA 405 does not count)
ID: I-15, US 20
IL: I-55, I-70, US 67
IN: I-70, US 40
NE: I-129, US 20, US 75, US 77
RI: I-95, I-295
WY: I-90, US 20, US 89
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.