News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

10 Games That Came Out In 2008 That Will Make You Say ‘I’m So Old’

Started by ZLoth, January 16, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From Green Man Gaming:

10 Games That Came Out In 2008 That Will Make You Say "˜I'm So Old'
Quote2008 was clearly only a couple of years ago right? At most, 3 years ago. Surely.

WHAT, it was a decade ago? You're joking. *checks calendar* oh god I'm so old.

Anyway, I want to share this feeling. So here's 10 games that came out 10 years ago that'll make you feel just as old as me. Enjoy!
FULL ARTICLE HERE
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

ZLoth

From GameSpot:

Remembering 2008: The Biggest Games That Turn 10 This Year
QuoteLike 2007, we all have fond gaming memories of 2008. It was packed with a wealth of high-profile sequels to some of the biggest franchises, including Grand Theft Auto, Fallout, and Metal Gear Solid. In addition, there were notable debuts from unexpected gems, like the EA-produced big-budget survival game Dead Space and indie darling Braid, which each proved influential in a variety of ways. Many of the games in 2008 continued to push the boundaries of gaming, offering experiences that were substantial and memorable in their own right.

The GameSpot staff is taking a personal look back at some of the more notable games of 2008, and the impact they've had in the ten years since their respective releases. While some of these games became the stepping-stones for something greater--and others have since fallen into obscurity--the impression they left on us is undeniable, and are worth recognition for their tenth anniversary.
FULL ARTICLE HERE
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.