Starke, FL US 301 Construction for Bypass

Started by roadman65, May 04, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickmastfan67

Sounds like the signage is confusing for it.

Only 2 interchanges/intersections on it between both 'bypass' ends (@ FL-100 & @ FL-16), correct?  Will need to double check the FDOT GIS data on this as well before adding it to TM.

Alex

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on September 18, 2019, 01:10:37 AM
Sounds like the signage is confusing for it.

Only 2 interchanges/intersections on it between both 'bypass' ends (@ FL-100 & @ FL-16), correct?  Will need to double check the FDOT GIS data on this as well before adding it to TM.

Was going to post about it on the TM board  :nod: but yes, full freeway with the two unnumbered exits. The bypass (US 301 Alt) has mileposts as well.

Alex

Posted the photos we took yesterday covering both directions of U.S. 301 Alternate / Starke Truck Route on a new page. We drove SR 16 and SR 100 through the exchanges with the freeway as well. With the two different contractors, the control cities are different for U.S. 301 Alternate: Baldwin/Ocala on SR 16 and Jacksonville/Gainesville on SR 100.

02 Park Ave

On my trip back north from Sarasota I used county roads to avoid both I-4 and US 301 and had no problem.
C-o-H

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.