News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Roadgeek Memes

Started by cl94, December 05, 2017, 12:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cl94

Here's the thread you've all been waiting for: memes related to roads and the forum. Keep them civil so this thing doesn't get locked, mmmkay? I'll start with a tame one inspired by Fictional Highways:

Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

cl94

Quote from: hbelkins on December 05, 2017, 01:06:27 PM
Couldn't resist

Don't go to Malta, NY then  :-D .

Quote from: NE2 on December 05, 2017, 01:15:02 PM
Am I doing it right?

And keep politics out unless it's directly related to roads. Please.

Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

vdeane

Quote from: cl94 on December 05, 2017, 12:25:48 PM
Here's the thread you've all been waiting for: memes related to roads and the forum. Keep them civil so this thing doesn't get locked, mmmkay? I'll start with a tame one inspired by Fictional Highways:

Are you sure that's not inspired by North Carolina?
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

cl94

jp the roadgeek

Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

Interstate 69 Fan

Apparently I’m a fan of I-69.  Who knew.

LM117

“I don’t know whether to wind my ass or scratch my watch!” - Jim Cornette

lepidopteran

index

I love my 2010 Ford Explorer.

Counties traveled

kurumi

My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

index

I love my 2010 Ford Explorer.

Counties traveled

jakeroot

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

cl94

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

Brandon

Brandon

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

wxfree

New thread: Your favorite Aaroads threads ever.

This one is mine.

For these reasons:

I'd like to buy a vowel, Alex.  What is E?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.