News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Truck stop owner says customers’ big rigs are being illegally towed

Started by ZLoth, September 29, 2023, 08:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From WREG Memphis:

Truck stop owner says customers' big rigs are being illegally towed
QuoteA Fayette County truck stop owner says a company hired to secure his parking lot is ruining his business.

The owner of the Shell Station at I-40 and Exit 35 didn't want to be identified but said he canceled a contract with S-Line Truck Parking one day after signing after he realized S-Line was working with A1's Towing and Hauling to boot and tow 18-wheelers from his business — he claims illegally.
FULL ARTICLE HERE

Note that since the story was first posted, Fayette County granted a temporary injunction against the towing company operating at this truck stop.
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

LilianaUwU

Towing companies should be included when ACAB is brought up.
"Volcano with no fire... Not volcano... Just mountain."
—Mr. Thwomp

My pronouns are she/her. Also, I'm an admin on the AARoads Wiki.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.