News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Impromptu NY Capitol Region dinner? March 4, 2016

Started by froggie, February 10, 2016, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Dougtone

I checked the menu for the Seven Horse Pub and it looks tasty. I'm in favor of meeting up there.

vdeane

Sounds good.  According to this page, there's a free parking lot a block or two away on Spring St (also a small parking garage).
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Alps

Quote from: Dougtone on February 29, 2016, 12:45:40 PM
I checked the menu for the Seven Horse Pub and it looks tasty. I'm in favor of meeting up there.
I may inquire as to a carpool from the greater Albany area. Whenever dinner is scheduled, I will try to arrive an hour earlier in Albany.

froggie

Let's shoot for the Seven Horse at 7.  Are any of you bringing a second or are you coming solo?

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Dougtone

I am bringing myself, but carpooling with the gent from north Jersey.

baugh17

Quote from: froggie on February 29, 2016, 07:47:13 PM
Let's shoot for the Seven Horse at 7.  Are any of you bringing a second or are you coming solo?

Not committing, but leaning toward coming out.  7 would work fine (I get out of work at 5 and would likely head straight there).  I'll probably come solo.

Alps

Rothman

I brought the missus to the last Buffalo meet. :D

vdeane

Bringing myself.  May either drive on my own or join the carpool.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Duke87

I'm trying to decide whether I'm crazy enough to drive up to Saratoga on Friday because I can.

Convince me.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Rothman

Quote from: Duke87 on March 01, 2016, 08:57:30 PM
I'm trying to decide whether I'm crazy enough to drive up to Saratoga on Friday because I can.

Convince me.

I'm hoping the Northway's usual clogging is cleared up by the time I have to skedaddle to get up there.

froggie

QuoteI'm trying to decide whether I'm crazy enough to drive up to Saratoga on Friday because I can.

Convince me.

Hill Farmstead?

Alps

Quote from: Duke87 on March 01, 2016, 08:57:30 PM

Convince me.
I already know you're crazy enough.

Duke87

I've plotted my schedule such that I'm in. Whee!
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Rothman

Alps

Quote from: Duke87 on March 02, 2016, 08:27:11 PM
I've plotted my schedule such that I'm in. Whee!
If you want to stay the weekend we can carp ool.

froggie

Pete from Boston

Boy, you guys have a funny definition of "impromptu."  I'd hate to see what happens when you actually make plans.

Alps

Quote from: Pete from Boston on March 03, 2016, 10:19:31 PM
Boy, you guys have a funny definition of "impromptu."  I'd hate to see what happens when you actually make plans.
I did announce the Tuxedo Meet about a year ago.

Rothman

Quote from: Pete from Boston on March 03, 2016, 10:19:31 PM

You just wish you were one of the cool kids.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.