News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

3rd annual "impromptu" Saratoga Springs, NY dinner - March 9

Started by froggie, March 03, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baugh17

I'm in agreement with Doug.  I'll probably check the thread in the morning before I leave...probably sometime between 8-9 so I can get some photo ops/clinches in while traffic is somewhat light.

Quote from: Dougtone on March 10, 2018, 06:01:03 PM
Quote from: vdeane on March 10, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
I'm good for tomorrow.  What time should we all meet at Hattie's Chicken Shack (I'm assuming the one on NY 50, not the full Hattie's Restaurant down on Phila Street)?

Yes, the Hattie's on NY 50. I've been there before and can vouch that it would work well for all. I would say noon at this point for lunch, but still waiting on Adam's confirmation for the specific time (I'm assuming that he has been at sessions and workshops all day).

froggie

Yes, I never broke the laptop out yesterday.

At this point, I'm going to say 12:30 to be safe.  There's a session that ends at noon that I'd like to watch.

I'm also not going to linger too long at Hattie's because I promised my wife that I'd be home for dinner.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.