News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The thing about 316 is that the road actually was marked as IL 316 from 1963 to 1981.

Here in Montgomery County, old US 66 is marked with those signs as 934.
Sports / Re: Hockey
Last post by Stephane Dumas - Today at 06:17:35 PM
If the NY Islanders beat the Carolina Hurricanes, they could be a good candidate for the title of the Cinderella team this year.
Pacific Southwest / Re: CA 203
Last post by Max Rockatansky - Today at 06:11:55 PM
I believe both were intended to be freeway/expressway all the way to the crest of the Sierra Nevada range.  Stuff like the freeway alignment which was intended to replace the Priest Grade were wild to read about in the CHPWs.
Besides the common answers of Key Bridge and I-95 North Philly incidents, the only other ones I can think of are NY-218 and the NY-28N bridge over Fishing Brook before they washed out over this past summer.
Mid-Atlantic / Re: Francis Scott Key Bridge (...
Last post by wdcrft63 - Today at 05:52:36 PM
Thurgood Marshall, the Supreme Court justice, was born in Baltimore.
So IL 905 is still a thing right off of I-474??  (https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10219520080833154&set=a.10219520161635174)

Exit being referenced to:

Traffic Control / Re: Unique, Odd, or Interestin...
Last post by Rothman - Today at 05:09:58 PM
Probably been shared before.  Heck, I probably shared this one before.  Still, it's a fun custom job that I passed once again:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.