News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Scar-Spotting

Started by planxtymcgillicuddy, November 07, 2019, 02:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planxtymcgillicuddy

On signs-What are some scars in your area that's notorious? For NC, one of the most notorious ones has to be the BGS at Exit 107 in Kenly, which still has a visible "NORTH" on it, from when it was the southern terminus of Business 95 through Wilson and Rocky Mount
It's easy to be easy when you're easy...

Quote from: on_wisconsin on November 27, 2021, 02:39:12 PM
Whats a Limon, and does it go well with gin?

Max Rockatansky

Some of the more well known in California are the "Bypass"  placard on the US 101/Bayshore Freeway being covered up in Mountain View and the US 60 shield covered by CA 60 along I-10 near Beaumont.  I've posted both recently from my photo gallery so I'll refrain from doing so again.

ghYHZ

This sign at the Trans Canada 106 Rotary at Pictou, NS was recently replaced but it was around for nearly 40 years after Canada went Metric in '78!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.