News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

DT Saginaw interchange construction will shut part of I-675 for most of 2011

Started by airforceguy, December 19, 2010, 01:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airforceguy

QuoteCrews will start construction of a new downtown Saginaw four-lane interchange at Warren Avenue onto Interstate 675 this spring that's expected to close the freeway from the construction site south to Interstate 75 for most of next year, according to the agency.

The state Department of Transportation expects to start work on the $12.5 million project in April and conclude in November next year, said Gregg D. Brunner, manager of the Bay City Transportation Service Center.

Workers will build a new northbound I-675 exit ramp and a southbound I-675 entrance ramp, both at Warren, to complete a full four-lane interchange, he said.
http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2010/12/downtown_saginaw_ramp_construc.html

Alex

And in 2009 they had southbound completely closed over the Saginaw River and the northbound connection to Interstate 75 too...

Only one lane was open across the bridge then. Sure made it hard to clinch Interstate 675!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.