News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Liquor

Started by OCGuy81, May 05, 2021, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triplemultiplex

Quote from: wriddle082 on October 06, 2023, 09:22:48 AM
My brothers and sisters have been drinking a lot of Old Fashioneds lately, and I like them on occasion as well.  Without scrolling back, does anybody have any good Old Fashioned recipes, or can direct me to which page of this thread to find one?

"That's just like... your opinion, man."

kphoger

I picked up a bottle of this rum yesterday, but I haven't opened it yet.  Anyone tried it?

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

JayhawkCO

kphoger

Quote from: JayhawkCO on October 16, 2023, 05:20:01 PM

Quote from: kphoger on October 16, 2023, 02:06:59 PM
If I'm feeling lazy, some days I just have a sweet vermouth & soda.  Surprisingly good!

Once of my favorite simple ones is a Porto Tonic which is just white port and tonic. Refreshing.

Have you tried a Bénédictine and tonic?  That's now become one of my lazy-staples.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

JayhawkCO

I don't remember the last time I tasted straight Benedictine ( or B&B). Definitely never had with tonic.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.