News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

site problem?

Started by hm insulators, September 24, 2009, 05:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hm insulators

:-D

Did you get any goodies for your collection?

Unrelated question: Have you been having trouble with your computer freezing up while trying to log onto this webpage? Earlier, I couldn't go on this site at all; my computer just would totally freeze up. Even now, it struggled to get past the opening page, but once I got onto the forums, it seems to be working fine. I've had no problem with my other web pages (astronomy; model building).
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

agentsteel53

Quote from: hm insulators on September 24, 2009, 05:37:03 PM
:-D

Did you get any goodies for your collection?

Unrelated question: Have you been having trouble with your computer freezing up while trying to log onto this webpage? Earlier, I couldn't go on this site at all; my computer just would totally freeze up. Even now, it struggled to get past the opening page, but once I got onto the forums, it seems to be working fine. I've had no problem with my other web pages (astronomy; model building).

I personally have not seen any problems with the AARoads main site.  Might it be an ad that is performing slowly?  If you could possibly check on what is being loaded (see status bar at the bottom of your browser window) while the machine is being slow, that may give us a hint about what may need to be tinkered with.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

agentsteel53

HM, I hate to do this to you, but please repost your "did you get any goodies?" question in the original thread.  When I split the thread, everything came with it. 
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.