National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

August 5, 2017 Twin Cities meet

<< < (2/19) > >>

cl94:
I voted for the first and last as I want to be at this one. Minneapolis is one of those places I've always wanted to visit. I'll wait to schedule mine until after you guys settle on a date. I'm a little more flexible as I live 45 minutes from the site.

That being said, I won't be there if it's the middle two options. TRB paper deadline is August 1 and, if it's anything like last year, I will be in the office virtually 24/7 starting around the 20th until late on the 1st. My preference, thus, would be an August date, but I could probably make mid-July.

TheHighwayMan394:
Not going to select a date because I live here, but some side things that could (but probably not) influence your vote:

-If you're a baseball fan, the Twins are home the weekends of the 22-23 and 5-6. The team sucks but the stadium is one of the best in baseball.
-Minneapolis Aquatennial festival is July 19-22 if you want to go Friday or Saturday night post-meet (the fireworks on Saturday night are a huge event).

cl94:
I'd be up to attending a Twins game if the meet was the 5th/6th and others wanted to as well. It's a stadium I've been wanting to go to.

Neri123:
I was there only two months ago!

codyg1985:
This is one of the meets I am interested in for next year. Right now I don't have a preference on a date, but I definitely want to keep an eye on this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version