User Content > Road Trips

2020 Road Trip Plans

<< < (3/25) > >>

epzik8:
I plan to take a day trip through Calvert and St. Mary's counties in Maryland in January.

thspfc:
I'm going to DC in the early spring. Kind of disappointed that I'm not going out west, but this is the next best thing. Here's the link to the thread: https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=25974.0

Max Rockatansky:
I知 looking at possibly going to Redwood National Park this January.  The coast line gets rain in the winter a snow is rare which makes it an attractive winter locale.   I told my wife I want to get at least; Lassen Volcanic, Crater Lake, Great Basin and Bryce Canyon this year.  Really I知 looking at making long weekends out of them all.  On the longer side we are going to Jalisco for a week and visiting either Florida or Michigan...hopefully the latter in summer Upper Peninsula oriented (I知 bored with Florida).  At least plans are solidifying more since the last post which actually itineraries booked. 

1995hoo:
2020 is totally unsettled right now. It looks like we will have to take a trip to Dayton and we really wish it weren't necessary葉he reason is that my sister-in-law was diagnosed with cancer and is not likely to survive, and her cremains will be interred in Dayton per her wishes because that's where she grew up and it's where her parents are buried. (We have a trip to Florida planned for the week after Thanksgiving庸lying down due to the urgency葉o try to see her before it's too late. Hopefully she hangs on.) I'll take the opportunity to use some routes that let me nip off some segments I haven't driven yet, such as the new US-219 near Somerset and the tunnel in Wheeling, but I have to admit I feel kind of guilty thinking of roadgeek routings in the context of a family member dying.

Other than that, we want to go to the Inn at Little Washington for our 10th anniversary in July, but I can't think of any new routing to use to get there.

21stCenturyRoad:
I have nothing set in stone, but might want to go west to Arizona and California in May/June.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version