Regional Boards > Northeast

Philadelphia

<< < (116/118) > >>

Chris19001:

--- Quote from: jp the roadgeek on September 03, 2021, 01:59:44 PM ---This is just crazy :bigass:
1433617302281465863[/tweet]?s=21] Philly gonna Philly @BarstoolPhilly https://t.co/VaOdvO1URL— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 3, 2021
--- End quote ---
?s=21[/url]

--- End quote ---
Yeah we have some real deep thinkers here.  When the city floods, all of the sewers mix with the river water.  That guy is jumping into partially diluted raw sewage.  Plus the Schulykill ain’t pool water even on a good day.

Mr. Matté:

--- Quote from: Chris19001 on September 03, 2021, 02:25:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: jp the roadgeek on September 03, 2021, 01:59:44 PM ---This is just crazy :bigass:
[tweet]

--- End quote ---
Yeah we have some real deep thinkers here.  When the city floods, all of the sewers mix with the river water.  That guy is jumping into partially diluted raw sewage.  Plus the Schulykill ain’t pool water even on a good day.

--- End quote ---

It is the same town where the people eat horse crap off the road if the local football squadron wins

Alps:

--- Quote from: Chris19001 on September 03, 2021, 02:25:12 PM ---Yeah we have some real deep thinkers here.  When the city floods, all of the sewers mix with the river water.  That guy is jumping into partially diluted raw sewage.  Plus the Schulykill ain’t pool water even on a good day.

--- End quote ---
I was gonna say, even when you're just going into the water in Philly, it's pretty much all partially diluted raw sewage anyway.

billpa:
Re: 676 (from the Inquirer)

PennDot crews are continuing to pump water from the Vine Street Expressway — mostly on the west end of the I-676 highway — which effectively transformed into a canal this week after the Schuylkill overflowed. Crews are using eight pumps to remove the water and return it to the river, PennDot spokesperson Brad Rudolph said.

Remaining debris and sediment on the highway will be taken to a job site on I-95 and used for fill, he said.

Pixel 2

74/171FAN:
PennDOT - District 6 News: I-676 (Vine Street Expressway) Partially Reopens in Both Directions in Center City Philadelphia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version