Regional Boards > Northeast

Philadelphia

<< < (118/118)

MASTERNC:

--- Quote from: storm2k on September 30, 2021, 12:01:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: 74/171FAN on September 28, 2021, 09:14:31 AM ---PennDOT - District 6 News: Rebuilt I-95 Southbound Lanes, New Ramp at Girard Avenue Interchange to Open Saturday in Philadelphia

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Wednesday, September 29, and Thursday, September 30, from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM the following morning, lane closures and periodic 15-minute traffic stoppages will be in place on southbound I-95 at various locations between the Betsy Ross Bridge and I-676 interchanges for overhead sign installations;
--- End quote ---

I presume this means replacing the orange APLs with the final signs which I'm presuming may also be APLs and a return to FHWA Gothic instead of Clearview because PA is trending back away from Clearview for now?

--- End quote ---

There is some new signage visible in this traffic cam grab.  Looks like one sign is in Clearview and the other not?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">YIKES! 95 south before Girard Ave...looks like there&#39;s an accident up ahead. <a href="https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@KYWNewsradio</a> <a href="https://t.co/lBjc6jhGXv">pic.twitter.com/lBjc6jhGXv</a></p>&mdash; Traffic on the Twos (@KYWRadioTraffic) <a href="YIKES! 95 south before Girard Ave...looks like there's an accident up ahead. @KYWNewsradio pic.twitter.com/lBjc6jhGXv— Traffic on the Twos (@KYWRadioTraffic) October 1, 2021
--- End quote ---
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 1, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

74/171FAN:
(For PA 152)  PennDOT - District 6 News: PennDOT, Local Officials Mark Completion of the Limekiln Pike Bridge over SEPTA in Montgomery County

odditude:

--- Quote from: MASTERNC on October 01, 2021, 01:07:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: storm2k on September 30, 2021, 12:01:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: 74/171FAN on September 28, 2021, 09:14:31 AM ---PennDOT - District 6 News: Rebuilt I-95 Southbound Lanes, New Ramp at Girard Avenue Interchange to Open Saturday in Philadelphia

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Wednesday, September 29, and Thursday, September 30, from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM the following morning, lane closures and periodic 15-minute traffic stoppages will be in place on southbound I-95 at various locations between the Betsy Ross Bridge and I-676 interchanges for overhead sign installations;
--- End quote ---

I presume this means replacing the orange APLs with the final signs which I'm presuming may also be APLs and a return to FHWA Gothic instead of Clearview because PA is trending back away from Clearview for now?

--- End quote ---

There is some new signage visible in this traffic cam grab.  Looks like one sign is in Clearview and the other not?

--- End quote ---

the sign on the right appears to be the one that's been there for a long time and was patched during the early phase that modified the Girard Ave exit - you can still see the greenout patch replacing "Lehigh Ave" with "Delaware Ave".

Tonytone:
I have to say now that they opened that SB portion 95 moves so much better at all times.

When the NB portion opens 95 in that area will might actually be slowdown free.

74/171FAN:
PennDOT - District 6 News: I-95 Lane Closures at Night Next Week for Barrier Installation in Penns Landing

I thought that this was one huge project.  It is weird to see the words "high-priority" in this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version