Homepage Facebook Error

Started by vdeane, November 11, 2020, 07:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdeane

On the Facebook embed on the AARoads homepage, there's some error saying "your request could not be processed".  The annoying thing about it is, when the error happens, the browser jumps to the bottom of the page where the embeds are, so I have to scroll back to the top to get to the rest of the site (including the forum).
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Alex

Quote from: vdeane on November 11, 2020, 07:57:52 PM
On the Facebook embed on the AARoads homepage, there's some error saying "your request could not be processed".  The annoying thing about it is, when the error happens, the browser jumps to the bottom of the page where the embeds are, so I have to scroll back to the top to get to the rest of the site (including the forum).

They have made it next to impossible where in the FB page settings to create a new embed, and I ended up having to Google it to find it vs looking through FB directly.   :no:
Anyway, I exported the code again and replaced what was on the home page. There were some slight differences, so hopefully that resolved the issue you reported.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

renegade

Quote from: vdeane on November 11, 2020, 07:57:52 PM
Fakebook is one huge error anyway.
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.