National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

Ohio: Findlay-Toledo Corridor Meet -- Late Spring/Early Summer 2021?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Alps:

--- Quote from: kevinb1994 on February 17, 2021, 07:26:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Laura on February 17, 2021, 10:09:07 AM ---I'm interested and don't want to conflict my Cumberland/Western Maryland meet with yours. I was thinking June 26th for my meet to have it in between my birthday and my daugher's birthday but am open to other dates.

--- End quote ---
I mean, I could show up at either one, but Iím not holding my breath due to COVID.

--- End quote ---
You should try to hold your breath more, or at least put a mask over it.

Nikolai:
I'm eager to attend this one. Any news on if/when it will be happening?

Laura:

--- Quote from: kevinb1994 on February 17, 2021, 07:26:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Laura on February 17, 2021, 10:09:07 AM ---I'm interested and don't want to conflict my Cumberland/Western Maryland meet with yours. I was thinking June 26th for my meet to have it in between my birthday and my daugher's birthday but am open to other dates.

--- End quote ---
I mean, I could show up at either one, but Iím not holding my breath due to COVID.

--- End quote ---

FYI I moved my meet to October. I'd like to go to both this and Durham if they aren't too close together weekend-wise.

Hot Rod Hootenanny:
If I don't hear back from Dan, soon, I'll announce my own plans for Findlay this summer.

wanderer2575:
I am definitely interested, and for the most part any spring/summer Saturday would work for me. 

I drove down to Findlay about a month ago for sign photos, and around part of the Toledo/Perrysburg area last weekend.  Was happy to see that the signage for the new interchange at OH-15/US-68 is much better than was shown on the original signing concept, including an actual END US-68 assembly.  The final section of reconstruction/realignment of I-75 in Toledo (between downtown and Wales Road) is well under way, including new bridges over the Maumee River.  And there's yet another project of some kind on I-475/US-23.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version